Friday, July 1, 2011

im back!!

whoaaa its been forever since i wrote on my last post. ive been busy with my brother's wedding and then i went to my hometown yogyakarta cuz my mawmaw passed away last week :'( i could see pawpaw was crying all day ugh i feel so sorry for him :'( well okay the sadness is enough~

here's what i got in my hoop last week.. i was staring looking out my window and i saw a hoot hoot so i decided to make some of this :P


holy scrap!! my room looks super messy lately i dont even kno where to start to clean some things up Y_Y'


and here's another messy stuffs that need to be putting in their proper place..



well actually im gonna make my niece a comfy blanky :'3 hope she's gonna like it!! i promise it will be on my next post!! ugh okay im super tired i think im gonna hit my burrow now. nite nite y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment