Sunday, April 15, 2012

batik combat

it's almost a month i haven't written about stuffs. i've been busy in my sewing class and continuing my journal. and that's why i'm kinda less productive lately *sigh..

i woke up pretty earlier in this sweet sunday morning but i was too lazy to get my breakfast first, so i decided to jump onto my work table and grabbed some piles of batik and polka. okay my fuzzy brain started to work and i made this simple pattern. gawd! it feels like been forever since i made my last quilt product. i kno this is my passion so i rly rly wanna bring it back to my life. woooo~ take a look..


and here are some piles...


the 2nd pic is kinda blur but well i just wanted to show y'all that i made stacks of half quilted batik..

guess i need to stop my rant cuz i'm about to spend my time with my man ♥ ciao peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment