Wednesday, May 30, 2012

whoops busy!

wow its been a long time since i left my blog. i was kinda busy and yeah i still am.. so i didnt have time to even write a lil part of how my days went.

ive been busy doing homework and homework. oh yeah and also lots of order and new designs ive made :'D i havent told you that im takin sewing class so i can gain more sewing skill. the final exam will be held at the end of this month at 25-27th. really wish me luck guys!!

im making shirt for my mum during my busy time. well since she got different skin tone than i do (not being racist anyway :P), she got lighter skin tone so i picked her a nice printed cotton color. i bought this fabric at the berry berry good price :') you guys wouldnt believe me if i told you i got this for $1.5 per meter.


well i was too lazy to turn my room light on so it looks pretty dark and i took this shot from my phone cam anyway. i hope i can finish this shirt by tomorrow. i sure will post it when its done!

its 9.19 pm here and im already sweepy :'O nitey nite guys! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment